Re: KDE session hanged at the interesting circumstances...

Strong wrote:

I never saw such records in the messages as well as never experienced
such a problem. Can anybody explain it? Can I do something to prevent it
for the next time?! Thank You!

Your system ran out of memory (many programs running, memory leak, who knows the cause), so the kernel started killing processes to reclaim memory (to prevent a hard crash).

-- Rex