Re: Good DVD Player

Thanks ken,
I did post this problem on fedora list (in entirely different words) but did not get any response. My post went to archives but did not reflect in my mailbox as my other posts do.  So I tested the mailing list with a test (blank) post and got 6 -7 objections. Anyway that's better forgotten.

Can u readily suggest a few lists where I may post this. Actually I have trying to read/google various archives and other stuff on this issue but no luck. Aim is to find a suitable discussion forum on this matter.

On 10/19/05, Kenneth Porter <shiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--On Wednesday, October 19, 2005 11:28 AM +0530 Anil Kumar Sharma
< xplusaks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am finding it very difficult to get a true 5.1 output without
> down-mixing to 2 channels.

I'd love to hear what you find out. You might get better results asking on
specialty mailing lists that deal with specifically the sound stuff or with
specific DVD software. Your question is more likely to get lost here. (I
hope it doesn't.)