How to show Indian language text on a Button(Urgent)

Hi,

I want some help from the group.
I am just creating a sample calculator that will have button with Indian language numbers on it. That everything on the calculator will be in indian languageHindi).
I am able to create calculator using gtk library in english. But I am facing problem how to render Hindi text/number over the button.
I have hindi OT fonts installed on my machine. I am using Red hat as well as fedora core 3.

Can anybody help me out?
Sample code for displaying hindi text or any Indian language text will help me a lot.

Thanks in advance.

lalit