Re: Cut & Paste between apps

Todd Simi wrote:

I've not been able to cut and paste between Firefox and Evolution.  They
seem to have their own "clipboards".  Am I missing something, or is it
just the way it is?

What are you trying to cut and paste? I've used the packages of Firefox and Evolution included with FC4, and I'm able to cut & paste between applications, including HTML.