Re: Cut & Paste between apps

I have found that different applications understand different key combinations for cut and paste. I have not nailed down anything consistent yet but here is what you can try.

MS Windows style copy, cut and paste:
   ctrl-c copy
   ctrl-x cut
   ctrl-v paste

Supposedly platform independent key combos
   ctrl-ins copy
   ctrl-del cut
   shift-ins paste

If one style of copy/cut/past does not work between applications, try the other.