Re: Why wont this script run??

Alright... heres the story. I reinstalled apache, and it works. It turns out that the reason it wont start is my httpd.conf, i never guessed that because running a "/etc/init.d/httpd" configtest gives me "Syntax OK"..?

I have made a diff on the original httpd.conf and my problematic version, and attached it to this mail. I hope one of you guys can help me out here, why wont apache start with this httpd.conf? Is it because of the www user maybe (even though its a bit oftopic)?

Note: in the diff file, the first is the original, directly followed by my httpd.conf

/Søren