Re: Doesn't anyone run KSH?

larry s wrote:

Thanks all.  But I understand that pdksh has the
option and reak ksh doesn't.  I just can't find any
documentaion that the shell was changed or why.  I
know I used the option on all previous versions of
FC/redhat (and had the pdksh).

Why would Fedora group change this without any
Googleable traces?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-January/msg00857.html.

It should have in the subsequent release notes but we need more community participation in making the Fedora release notes more comprehensive. If you are interested, see https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2005-October/msg00092.html

regards
Rahul