RE: Resize Fedora (LVM) Partion (Arthur Pemberton)

I don't think Partition Magic will do everything you want.
You can use it to re-size the windows partition but I would not try to use
it to resize your LVM partition.
Here is a very good tutorial that I usually follow:
http://voidmain.is-a-geek.net/files/misc/expand_root_lv.html

If you run into any errors, you can find the solution by googling the error
message.
Everything to do with resizing the LVM partition can be done using the
rescue cd.

A. Jonathan Darton, B.COMM CIS
System Consultant