Anyone got a Logitech diNovo Bluetooth hub to work in HCI mode?

Hello,

I am running a FC4 x86_64 system, and have acquired two Bluetooth devices lately: a Logitech diNovo Bluetooth keyboard and mouse, and a Palm PDA. The keyboard comes with its own Bluetooth hub, which connects through USB. My Palm can communicate with my Fedora system with another Bluetooth hub (a D-Link DBT-120), but not through the Logitech hub, alas.

Recent Bluetooth keyboards have two modes: one in which they function as normal Bluetooth devices (HCI mode), and one in which their hub makes them look like an ordinary USB keyboard (HID "proxy" mode), for the benefit of the BIOS phase of the boot sequence (the BIOS is aware of USB but not Bluetooth devices). My problem is that I cannot get my Fedora system to recognize my Logitech Bluetooth hub as a Bluetooth hub: it only sees the Bluetooth keyboard and mouse as ordinary USB devices.

The command "/usr/sbin/hid2hci" returns "No devices in HCI mode found", and the command "/usr/sbin/hciconfig -a" shows my D-Link hub, but no trace of the Logitech hub.

I have looked at the user mailing list at http://www.bluez.org/lists.html , which is dedicated to the utilities and part of the kernel having to do with Bluetooth, but I have not found this problem come up there. So I am turning to this mailing list, on the suspicion that this is a problem specific to Fedora.

If someone could tell me that they run Fedora but are not experiencing this problem, I'd be very grateful.

Alex