Re: system-config-users 1.2.39 broken?

Don't ask me - Aaron Konstam was the one who typed all that.  You'd have
to ask him.

--

/*Sincerely,*/

*                         ______________
                         |Chan Wei Yee|
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      .---.        .-----------
                     /     \  __  /    ------
                    / /     \(`')/    -----
                   //////   ' \/ `   ---
                  //// / // :    : ---
                 // /   /  /`    '--
                //          //..\\
                           '//||\\`
           []
           oo //   Without Fear Or Prejudice
  ()%\%\%\%||::=================================-
           oo \\   Justitia Fiat, Ruat Coelum!
           []

*

*Email Addresses*

*:*

* survivor@xxxxxxxxxxx*

*:*

* survivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx*

*:*

	* weiyee1972@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:weiyee1972@xxxxxxxxxxxx>*

*Web** Address*

	www.brisnet.org <http://www.brisnet.org/>

*Formerly*

*:*

*survivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*

*:*

*act40137@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx*

*F**ax*

* :*

	1-954-206-4352
*ICQ*

* :*

	20680268
*Yahoo Msgr.*

* :*

	weiyee1972
*MSN* 	*:* 	survivor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

/"Growing up as a kid, I had a dream.  I wanted to be like Jesus and
save everyone's life.  When I grew up, I understood that one man's
strength has limits.  If I save him too, we'll all be captured."  --
Jackie Chan in the movie, "Armour of G-d"
/

//
/

_ <http://www.hkgirls.org/>_