Re: High availability mail server options

Have you looked at a software called balance which would offer load balancing capabilities ?

I would use something like Courier IMAP as it also has an IMAP Proxy server which could come in handy for a wide range of things. I think that you can create something like /mail and put maildirs there, then dump them with a dump utility for example you could use xfsdump/xfsrestore if you used the XFS to do things.

Aly.