Re: how to email!!

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 15:37 -0700, bruce wrote:
> stupid question, i know!!!
>
> i have FC3, how do i send an email... need the basic comands for a test. i
> wnat to send/test msgs to a yahoo account!
>
> looking at google hasn't shown me exactly what i need to type!

----
most people would use evolution or kmail or mozilla mail or thunderbird
(any or all are sufficient), and set up an account per the details
provided to them by their internet service provider (typically a pop3
account) which should give them the name of the pop3 server, account
name, password and smtp server

Craig

believed to be clean.