Re: Printer configuration

On 10/3/05, Timo Ketola <timo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I'm totally lost:

My Laserjet 4+ prints a few millimeters too high, in other words, the upper margin is too small.
I can't correct that whatever I try. I have tried to edit the /etc/cups/ppd/LJ4.ppd -file and
the margin and page-top/bottom values in Applications->System Settings->Printing. In every
occasion I have restarted or HUPed the cups.

Nothing changes... Please help the little frustrated soul out...

--

Timo

Obligatory questions:

1. When printing the CUPS test page does the image fit within the printable area of the paper?

2. From which application(s) are you having this problem?