Re: Thunderbird scroll bar size -

peter kostov wrote:

On Tue, 2005-09-20 at 07:50 -0400, Bob Goodwin wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to increase the size of the scroll bars in Thunderbird?

I have a vision problem and it would be a great help if I could make them about two times larger.

Bob Goodwin   Zuni, Virginia

I dont know how to do that only for Thunderbird, but I suggest you to
try this (on FC3):
Go to the Preferences Menu - > Theme - > Then click on 'Theme Details'
and select for example 'High Contrast Large Print' in the Controls tab.
Another option is to lower a bit the screen resolution.
Yes, I run FC4 with XFCE and I have tried those things.  I bought a 21"
monitor and have changed to larger fonts which helps.  I know that in the
past I have been able to control the scroll bar size by changing a configuration file in Netscape and that's what I'm looking for. I would prefer not changing
resolution.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Bob Goodwin