Cannot install FC4 on IBM ThinkPad T43 Laptop.

Hi,

After resizing partition which was alloced for Windows
XP, I tried to install FC4 on this laptop. While
installing disk #1, the installation process suddenly
stopped with error message:

.
.
install exited abnormally
sending termination signals... done
sending kill signal... done
disabling swap...
.
unmounting file systems...
.
.
you may safely reboot your system

I guess it may stopped before installing the GRUB
bootloader since I'm still able to boot Windows XP
normally after this.

I wonder if anyone has the same problem with this
laptop or if you know what's happening here.

Please help.

Thanks very much.

--david le.