Re: Screen Saver Not Funny

On 9/19/05, Tom Lettington <t@xxxxx> wrote:
FC4 has a screen saver that replicates the scrolling text of a system
that has just experienced a kernel panic crash.  The first and second
time I saw this I panicked!  I almost went into reinstall system
mode, or even worse, start buying new hardware.

I used to joke with some frinds about how would users reacgt to screensavers like this.

We amused ourselves thinking of the users hitting their LCDs when the  XTeeVee or the XAnalogTV.

The bsod got me a few times though... when I saw unknown (to me) messages