CD/DVD mounted read only so I can't write

I have been experimenting with FC3 and will be moving to FC4 soon after I get the backup to work.

It appears that when the CD creator mounts the CD it mounts it read only so that the write fails.

should I just change /etc/fstab and do my backups and ignore this?

tf

Nautlius  2.8.1

Kernal   2.6.9.1

Basic FC3 ISO image install.

The DSL link kept hanging when I tried to run RPM update.

Tony Foster

email = Tony_Foster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft...
Today, it's called golf