Re: squid proxy question

freejay@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The proxy server is in a different machine. The proxy server in not allowed to do ftp downloads. This is because not all internet users are permitted to use ftp.

In that case, what you need to do is to configure your browser not to use the proxy server for *any* ftp access, since the proxy server is not allowed to handle those requests.

P.S. Please don't top-post on this list, and please don't Cc: me on messages you send to the list - I don't need to get your email twice.

Paul.