Re: Keep Failing sha1sum on FC4

> Try using rsync or bittorrent to "fix" them. If you're on Windows (as
> you seem to be), the bittorrent method is probably easier. Install a
> bittorrent client (e.g. the one from bittorrent.com) and get the FC4
> i386 torrent from
> http://torrent.fedoraproject.org/stentz-binary-i386.torrent
>
> Start up the bittorrent client and point it at the FC4 torrent file or
> URL. Figure out where it's starting to put the downloaded data. Then
> stop the bittorrent client, put your already-downloaded broken ISO files
> in the place the bittorrent client was going to download them to, and
> then start the bittorrent client again. It should then "fix" the files
> for you by redownloading only the broken parts (bittorrent uses SHA1
> checksums for each "chunk" of the file).

I will try that. I just found it odd that every time I tried to
download it I got the wrong results on the check out. I have
downloaded FC1-FC3 countless times with very little issue.

Has anyone else that has tried to download the ISO files from the RH
site had a problem?

LinuxISO.org does not have it, only FC3.