Visor Question

Hi all,
 I am tryint to sync my visor.  Never had a chance to do so, it used to work
just fine with Mandrake 10.1.
This is the message I get from the log
 usb 4-2: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 12
kernel: usb 4-2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS: port 1, is for Generic use
kernel: usb 4-2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS: port 2, is for HotSync use
kernel: usb 4-2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS: Number of ports: 2
Kernel: visor 4-2:1.0: Handspring Visor / Palm OS converter detected
kernel: usb 4-2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS converter now attached to ttyUSB0
kernel: usb 4-2: Handspring Visor / Palm OS converter now attached to ttyUSB1

Now when I try using Kpilot, or Jpilot, and I tell it that the device is
at /dev/ttyUSB0, or /dev/ttyUSB1 nothing happens.  I tried the gnome pilot
wizard as well.
Any and all help is appreciated, still new to FC3 but I love it..
  Thanks is advance