Re: Strange behaviour of Thunderbird

On 08/24/2005 12:12 PM, Jean Maupertuis wrote:
> I have 3 Email accounts.
> When i run Thunderbird it download the mails only on the first account
> but if i click "Get Mail" all the accounts are downloaded.

For me all accounts except the movemail account (on all installations I
have made) work. For the movemail account I have to do it manually, by
pressing the "get mail" "button." The accounts are a mix of imap and
pop3 accounts, all setup to automatically retrieve mail.

I am running thunderbird-1.0.6-1.1.fc4

I should perhaps file a bug report about this...

> Please Help

Make sure that you have chosen to check for new mail in the account
settings.

Lars
--
Lars E. Pettersson <lars@xxxxxxxx>