Re: Strange behaviour of Thunderbird

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jean Maupertuis" <jean.maupertuis@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Strange behaviour of Thunderbird
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 12:12:22 +0200

> I have 3 Email accounts.
> When i run Thunderbird it download the mails only on the first
> account but if i click "Get Mail" all the accounts are downloaded.
> Thunderbird version is 0.8.0
> Nothing found in Thunderbird help, faq and knowledge base.
>
> Please Help

I have Thunderbird and three email accounts and it works fine. Check your server settings for all three. And just to be sure, are you separating the mail folders for each?

Also you should probably upgrade Thunderbird - 1.0.6 is current.

Graffiti.net free e-mail @ www.graffiti.net
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as a 1 GB mailbox for just US$9.95 per year!