Re: Anyone using Adobe Pdf Reader 7

On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 04:04:24PM +0530, Vikram Goyal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using fc4 and downloaded Adobe Pdf Reader 7 but it crashes very
> frequently. If someone's using it and knows the workarounds, Please
> share.
>
> Thanks!
> --
> vikram...
I assume you got it from adobe. Well here is a mythological answer
that might work for you. I assume you downloaded the rpm. That has
never worked for me. I download the tgz file which is easy to install
and it has always worked. Now there are people
out there who say there are copies of the rpm in other repositories
that work but I have no experience with those.

Earth Destroyed by Solar Flare -- film clips at eleven.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484