Re: System log program in FC4?

On Fri, Aug 12, 2005 at 05:00:25PM -0500, Anthony Dean wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there's a GUI system log program for Fedora Core 4
> similar to the one in Fedora Core 3 (the "System Logs" utility under
> "System Tools" in version 3)? Thanks...
>
> Anthony
> --
It is there in: Applications->System Tools -> System Logs

Although I found it on a machine that was updated from FC3. I think I
once noticed that it was missing in machines where FC4 was just
installed. It is a python program I thing called system-logviewer.py
I just checked it does not seem to be on a system where FC4 is just
installed. I would install the one from FC3.

Bozo is the Brotherhood of Zips and Others.  Bozos are people who band
together for fun and profit.  They have no jobs.  Anybody who goes on a
tour is a Bozo. Why does a Bozo cross the street?  Because there's a Bozo
on the other side. It comes from the phrase vos otros, meaning others.
They're the huge, fat, middle waist.  The archetype is an Irish drunk
clown with red hair and nose, and pale skin.  Fields, William Bendix.
Everybody tends to drift toward Bozoness.  It has Oz in it.  They mean
well.  They're straight-looking except they've got inflatable shoes.  They
like their comforts.  The Bozos have learned to enjoy their free time,
which is all the time.
		-- Firesign Theatre, "If Bees Lived Inside Your Head"
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484