Re: Gott in Himmel! Firefox speaks German!

Shelagh Manton wrote:
Umm.. Yes that is my problem, Firefox is apeaking german to me and the
only german I know is off Hogan's Heroes. (And what I've picked up from
working out what the labels do) What file do I have to change to get back
to normal english? Or maybe there is cause to be worried since I've no
idea how this happened.

Yes, there seems to be some bugs with the language selection code. I have all locale variables set to Swedish except LC_MESSAGES which is set to English. Still Firefox uses Swedish for menus, toolbars etc.

August