Re: disabling file:///home/user viewing in apache on fc3

John Pierce wrote:

I wonder, if by chance, he added all users to the root group.  That
would probably allow all users access to the entire file system.

John

The permissions for all of my user directories was set to 755 along with the permission for /home fstab has this entry within it for /home. User name and group name are both set to the user of the directory.
LABEL=/home             /home                   ext3    defaults        1 2

Another installation has the user permissions set to 700. I created users with adduser except for the primary user addition from firstboot.
I believe the user directories should have 700 permission.

Thanks for noticing this.
Jim

--
Command, n.:
	Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in