Re: Best free blogging software

Doug Stewart wrote:
Fong Vang wrote:

What's the best free Blogging software for Linux?

WordPress is my personal favorite:
http://wordpress.org

I also support WordPress. Easy to install, update, modify and find add-ons for and preinstalled feeds built in. Also a HUGE and active user forum. Plus I've been monitoring their private documentaion activity list.

Lots of sites use wordpress and lots of sites have sprung up about it. Many ISPs have it installed and will activate it for you.

My site, to see what I have done with it, is http://weblog.lokrin.net. I've also installed a really nice customization feature for the admin control that looks nothing like my site, nor the default site.

Go ahead and play with mine. Even leave comments and test messages if you want. I have to approve them anyway and I can let some through for you to see and clear things up later.