trouble downloading

Title: Message
Hi all,

My first post to the list so apologies if this question is commonly asked but the problem is driving me nuts.

Is anyone else having problems downloading Fedora 4?  I've tried to download it on two separate boxes, using two different FTP programs and burn the ISO images on two different CD burners but each time I do a mediacheck on it, I get a "FAIL - corrupted disk or download error" and it then refuses to install.  I've also tried to download it from two different servers - the main Fedora server as well as an optusnet mirror here in Australia.

I do not have any Linux boxes available and that is why i am trying to download this and so i cannot do a SHA1SUM check.

Any ideas or should i want until it is available on a magazine?

Thanks

Graham