Re: Building Core 4 without 4K stacks?

Stephen Reppucci wrote:
I've just upgraded to FC4 from FC3, where I had a nicely working wlan
interface (LinkSys WPC54GS) via the ndiswrapper module loader.

After upgrading, I went to re-install ndiswrapper and discovered that
it won't work with the FC4 kernels, as they're built with the
CONFIG_4KSTACKS option. I installed the kernel source and went to
rebuild, and found that Fedora has apparently removed the option from
the configuration process to disable 4K stacks (grrr...)

I'd start looking for alternative approaches if I was you, because 4KSTACKS will be the only "option" in the not too distant future.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2005-August/msg00017.html

Paul.