Re: firestarter and fedora firewall

On Mon August 8 2005 3:43 pm, Jack Howarth wrote:
> Claude,
>    Thanks for the feedback. I was worried however that disabling the
> firewall in the Security Level Configuration dialog might have a similar
> effect of disabling the firestarter firewall as well. I was unsure which
> one runs last during startup.
>            Jack

Well, one word of caution. Firestarter won't run at startup unless you set it
to. One way to do that is to run from a root terminal:
chkconfig --levels 345 firestarter on
that will set Firestarter to run at startup in run levels three, four, and
five and will set it to start in proper sequence

--
Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA