GAMESS on EM64T processor

Hi All:

After posting a previous message in the list, I got
the information that since my processor is a Intel
Pentium D (EM64T), I need to use amd64 as the target
during the compilation of GAMESS. However, it seems
like g77 for x86_64 machine doesn't work for compile
GAMESS, in this case.
Could anyone, please, let me know how could I overcome
this problem? Should I install another compiler and,
if affirmative, where could I find a free compiler for
that?
Thanks!
Best,
Hoffmann