Re: Adding printer in FC4 - radical suggestion

I would second the suggestion of getting rid of the system-config-printer.
The little gnome dialog box just does not work for me. The functions don't
seem to do anything. I too have to go to http://localhost:631/ to get
printing to work when there is a problem.

Also, using openOffice writer, from time to time, printing just does not
work. I don't know who to blame on that, but I have submitted bugzilla
reports several times over the last year, and the problems remain.

Bob G