Re: US Federal Government to require MSIE for copyright preregistration

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
Technically, it's proof of incompetence if they can't do that
registration process using web standards.

But the problem is much more serious in the political/sociological point
of view:

The fact that the US Federal Government is considering to force the
usage of software from a company it convicted of monopoly abuse should
be utterly unacceptable for USA citizens...

Erm, I believe it was in the EU that Microsoft got convicted, not
in the USA.

The fact that the US Federal Government is considering to force the
usage of proprietary software (since it removes rights from its
citizens) should be utterly unacceptable for USA citizens...

This is a much stronger argument.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.