Registered with RHN for updates...

Hi all,

Have just built a Fedora Core 4 machine for some uni work and hooked up my modem. I am looking to run up2date and registered with the RHN. Got the reply email and went to the requested page and confirmed my membership.

However, when I run up2 date the system goes to collect the packages and then just seems to hang. Is anyone aware of anything else I should be doing?

I am running the system on a 1GHz Athlon, 256 ram, 56k dialup connection that appears to be running fine. If you want anything else such as my config files etc, please let me know.

Cheers

Mark