Wireless AP w/ USB WLAN?

I currently have a machine working as my router using Fedora. I have it setup perfectly with iptables. I'm looking to add wireless capabilities but my PCI slots are full. Anyone been successful using USB? I have no idea where to start (ie, what specifications should I look at when looking at USB hardware)?

I know with PCI it had to do something with making sure you could set the card to master. How does this apply to USB?

If anyone could give me some guidance, it'll be greatly appreciated!

--

Belmin Fernandez

Visit: http://www.belminfernandez.com/homepage
Email: belminf at gmail period com