Re: <link> not clickable from text document

THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
I have many, many, many links like:

http://www.foo.com/
http://www.bar.com/

with one per line, in a text file.  is there a simple way to convert that to

or something similar, so that the links are "clickable" in mozilla?

It's not a html question per se, or maybe it is, I dunno :)

I imagine that a script could do it, but I don't know how to write a
script (at least nothing like that).

Any thoughts?

Actually, I always found it annoying that microsoft word makes links
clickable whether you want that or not.  Hey, maybe I found a use for
that "feature" :)

Thanks,

Thufir

Thufir, I'm not certain that I completely understand your question.

From what I understand, this would be very simple to do with a short perl script.

If this is indeed what you'd like to do, mail me off-list and I will help you with it.

Thanks,
Mike