eggcups -what does it do.

At irregular time on my FC4 machine eggcups just crashes. You get a
message window which allows you to file a bugzilla but not a very
useful one since the program is just crashing without my knowing
just what I was doing to make it crash except I was configuring a
printer.

Now one guesses eggcups is related to cups but what exactly does it
do?

Swipple's Rule of Order:
	He who shouts the loudest has the floor.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484