FC3 snapshot/updated ISOs?

Hi,

I am trying to figure out the optimal way of installing FC3 (NOT FC4),
which is now ~7months old, and there have been plenty of upgrades.

Is there any more efficient way than:
1. installing FC3 with the _original_ ISO images
2. doing a massive update?

I am trying to eliminate step #2..
I wonder, for example, are there ISO images which contain all the
upgrades and bug fixes for the past 7 months?

Any pointer to such ISOs would be helpful.
Or, alternatively... how hard it is to create them for myself from the
CD sources?

One possible answer to the problem would be; why not install FC4?
I am hesitant, as i have a couple of other computers with FC3
/up-to-date/, and would like to maintain full consistency between them.
Also, i guess FC4 does not only contain all the updates & bug fixes
from FC3, but also implements many new things, some potentially
instable.

Cheers
Gaspar