Re: Our (US) $s at work.

Dotan Cohen wrote:

On 7/30/05, taharka <res00vl8@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmm.... laughing stock of the entire world but, longer lines of folks
breaking their necks to get into this country legally or illegally ;-)
Coming to the very country they're laughing at :-))

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.

Now why do you think that is?

Let's see. I just got a student visa to enter the US. I am going there becuase I can receive a scholarship and it's the most technologically advanced englsh speaking country in my opinion. In all fairness I wish the schools were somewhere else. I don't physical violence hate the US. Just disagree with alot of its policies, and understand those who feel it neessary to 'terrorize' (but I do not agree with their actions).

Basicallu, the lines are long because they always were. Ever since Columbus 'discovered' there. I'm sure the Indians used to uptight about the long lines coming in back then.