Re: Boot Log

Jim Cornette wrote:
[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

My boot.log has stopped working. Nothing in it. I
checked the other logs and they are working.

How do I troubleshoot this?
Thanks,

The logging of boot messages has been disabled so "something more sane"
can take its place. What it is, I don't know.
Check the list archives for a previous thread commenting on no boot
messages in the log file for FC4.
You can always look at /var/log/dmesg.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     [email protected] -
-           What is a "free" gift?  Aren't all gifts free?           -