Re: yum update on kernel switches off of smp

I didn't have that problem and I have updated the kernel rpms (via yum) twice already.

AO

Jack Howarth wrote:
     I have found that each time I upgrade my kernel in FC4 using
"yum update" that the default kernel is switched from a smp one to
a non-smp kernel. This behavior is different from what up2date did in
FC2 since it kept the kernel type constant across upgrades. Should
I file this bug against yum or the kernel rpm?
              Jack