Re: After FC3 to FC4 upgrade, KDE/K3b version mismatch

Colin,
I removed koffice and then installed k3b with the libraries it needed from the dvd iso.

Bob

Colin Brace wrote:
Hi all,

Several days ago, I upgraded my FC3 setup to FC4. Everything appears to work, except now K3b crashes frequently with the error message: "k3b: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libkdeui.so.4: undefined symbol: _ZN12QProgressBarD2Ev". I've been told on the K3b mailing list that this is because my version of k3b, v0.11.23, is compiled with another version of KDE than the one I am using, v3.4.1-1.0, according to RPM. I tried deleting and reinstalling K3b with yum to no avail. Apparently, my version of kde didn't get updated properly. Is anyone using K3b under FC4 and what version works for them?

TIA