apache,mysql and php in chroot environment with SELinux

Hey friends,

 I want to customize mysql ,apache and php for example putting them
under the chroot environment with SELinux in the targeted state.I  am
currently using FC4.

Does SELinux works with customized packages  or it works only with FC4  rpms ?

Any links for such scenarios will be very helpful .

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover