Screensaver terminations on FC4

As per the suggestions in earlier posts, I
installed xscreensaver-extras via yum
on my freshly installed FC4 system.
(Clean install)

Most of the time the screen savers work fine,
and they all work fine in preview mode, from
desktop->preferences->ScreenSavers.

On occation, I will come back to the screen with
a one line error saying the screen saver exited
code 1 or had a memory fault.  Sometimes the
name of the saver given in the message is in the
screensaver list dialog and I just uncheck it.
Other cases (like "boxes") are not in the
list.

This is not a big deal, as most of the time when
the screen saver is running, I am not there, but
I was wondering if others have seen screen saver
failures or it is an anomoly on my system.

For the record, it is a clean install FC4 on
a 1.2GHz AMD 32 bit platform with 512 Meg RAM.
There are no relevant messages in /var/log/messages.

Robert E. Styma
Principal Engineer (DMTS)
Lucent Technologies, Phoenix
Email: stymar@xxxxxxxxxx / styma@xxxxxxxxxx