Re: NTFS issue

Martín Marqués wrote:

El Jue 30 Jun 2005 16:50, Yogen Mankikar escribió:
Thanks for the help guys,
Just FYI, adding "user" option to fstab did not work but "umask=000" did work.

Sorry, but you have to have done something wrong. Putting user in the optios IS the way to deal with this. Check my vfat windows partition that I'm mounting as a normal user:

Thanks for that. I was the one who gave him the "add ',user'" to your fstab, and when he said that it didn't work, I wondered whether I were losing my mind or something.

[snip]

S.ficheros         Bloques de 1K   Usado    Dispon Uso% Montado en
Hey, that's decent translation there. I recall trying to use [a certain editor] which had Spanish Support Options, and trying to load up a rather large file, and getting the error message "fuera de memoria". At first, I was completely flummoxed, then I realized what happened, and began to laugh. I went back to English, needless
to say.

Mike