Re: Restarting the mouse after KVM switch

On Wed, June 29, 2005 11:56, Dotan Cohen said:
> On 6/29/05, Ray <raypitt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Add the kernel parm psmouse.proto=imps to avoid mouse problems
>>
>> Ray Pittigher
>> The Credit Index
>> 100 Stierli Ct
>> Mt Arlington, NJ 07856
>> 973-770-4007x221
>>

> I should type that at the grub promp at each boot?
>
> Dotan Cohen
> http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/224/godsmack.php
> Godsmack Song Lyrics

  Much easier to just add it to the the end of the lines that start with
"kernel" in /boot/grub/grub.conf.

  BTW: I agree that Belkin KVMs are more touble than they're worth, but
the "don't move the mouse while switching" tip may help with other
brands also.

 Dave