Re: Yum repros wanted

On 6/27/05, Tim Holmes <tholmes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [Tim Holmes]
>
> Hi Dotan:
>
> If you come up with any useful information about which repositories are
> good etc (Esp. for FC3 -- please let me know -- I too am getting a
> little tired of the stupid fighting on this list.  I retracted a
> question off list last week because of similar things.
>
> If I can help pleae let me know
>
> TIM

I think that I'm going to continue to use the Extras and compatable
repositories. While Dag has a good, valid point on his site, and he
seems a lot more willing to meet the other half-way, I think that
Extras is more in line with the purpose of Fedora. Redhat lets us
install and use Fedora for free, in exchange for our feedback. I
appreciate the efforts of Redhat and I want to contribute my share
back, even if I am not a programmer. This is how I can do that.

Dotan Cohen
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/23/aguilera_christina.php
Aguilera, Christina Song Lyrics