Re: audio mixer suddenly disappeared

dear katherine,

I have sound problem with fc4 too.

I got no sound from my pc speaker(of dell600m inspiron
notebook) upon fresh installation despite alsamixer
configured repeatedly.

Interestingly, i got sound from my Headphone. My
notebook uses  AC97' soundcard.

So, i reinstall my notebook with fc3 and then upgrade
to fc4 ; the pc speaker worked for a few times before
it gave error.

Luckikly, no problem with fc4 sound with my desktop
using intel gbf865 mobo.

p/s:- this fc4 is a bit weird.