Re: [FC4] Cannot display Chinese Simplified characters in Firefox

Hi all,

could anybody help me to resolved this problem?

Thanks!

Best regards,
Leon

Leon Pu <leon_xf_pu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

after I installed Fedora Core 4 in my pc, I found my firefox cannot
display Chinese Simplifed characters, no matter I change the
character encoding to what.

During my installtion, I did select the Chinese language support. Does
it cause the problem? Or I need to install Chinese Simplified fonts?

Best regards,
Leon