Re: Yum repros wanted

On Sat, 2005-06-25 at 01:04 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 18:03:16 -0400, Adam Gibson wrote:
>
> > Paul Howarth wrote:
> > > Many of the packages in Extras started life as SRPMs from other repos
> > > such as Dag's and Axel's. It would be great if Dag & Axel would submit
> > > their own packages for inclusion in Extras too.
> >
> > I hope dag does not push his stuff into Extras.  According to what I
> > have read on the Fedora Legacy list, Extras will not be updated by
> > fedora-legacy when Fedora EOL's it so once that happens Extras will
> > become stagnant and not even get security fixes.
>
> This has been commented on earlier on this list.
>
> > The Dag repo is always
> > updated to the latest and greatest versions of packages even for very
> > old distros.
>
> If that is so easy, he could do the same in Extras too, couldn't he?

yup.  michael's way or the highway.  same old crap.  while he tears at
the fabric that holds fedora together.

so michael, you want to post some rules on how we should all live our
lives.  what time should we turn on our computers.  can you tell me how
you define that i must name my computer?

explain all the rules that all the rest of us must live by.

tell us who else we should shun.  are there more people on your list of
people you hate?